* QVS inter-house Verata House bus departs Flea Market at 7am. Contact 8326171.
* QVS inter-house Bau House bus departs Flea Market at 6am. Pick-up along the Suva-Nausori corridor. Supporters and fans all welcome.
* MATAQALI Sauturaga, Ketei,
Totoya meet 3pm at Inoke Temo's house, Nadawa.
* NATAULOA urban community meet 2pm at Stirling Place.
* RAKIRAKI Yale, Kadavu women's meet 2pm at Bulou Joana's house, Padam Lala, Namadi.
* MALHAHA church service 9am at Churchwood hall, Flagstaff. Please bring a plate.
* KALVAKA/'UT'UTU meet 11am at Keti and Paul Ieli's house, Raiwai, Suva.
* MAKADRU Village church service 2pm at the Veiquwawa church. Tokatoka Nalivasiga/Nakoro to host. Please bring a plate.
* VUNIIVISAVU Village church service 4pm at Kasalia Lotawa's house, 62, Bouganville Place, Nabua. Mothers bring a plate each.
* ONEATA (Nadi) church service 3pm at the Votualevu Community Hall, Nadi.
* NACAVANADI church service 4pm at the Draunibaka's house, Tovata Rd, Tovata. Village meeting will follow. All are requested to attend this special meeting.
* DESA prayer breakfast for all Toorak schools 6am-8am at Dudley Church. Please bring a plate.
* CAWACI, St John's College, Colin House meet at Fox's house, Garvey Rd. Contact 9964230.
* CAVU family meet 3pm at Pikeu St.
* MATAQALI Naniti, Yacata Village meet 3pm at Manoa Mate's house, Nepani.
* SOQOSOQO Vakamarama Ra women's meet 10am on February 11 at Vaileka House, Rakiraki. All executive members are invited to attend.
* TIKINA Mualevu meet 6pm on February 19 at 79 Lakeba St, Samabula.
* TOVU Village meet 3pm on February 13 at 10 Batiki St, Vatuwaqa.
* QAUIA seven-a-side tournament at Jonny Singh Park on February 12. Contact Lote Rasiga on 8313238 and Tevita Maloka on 7632733. Any verification please contact Nemani on 9229976.